Much more than just believing, we work for a more sustainable world. We know the importance of the conservation of natural resources to ensure the preservation of the environment and, therefore, we constantly invest in reforestation, besides re-evaluating our processes in search of more sustainable practices.
- We reforest areas where there is no viable planting of açaí, with the planting of African mahogany and Acacia;
- The raising of native bees, which in addition to promoting the cultivation and development of fruit in the açaí palm, helps in combating climate change. Each kilogram of honey produced can neutralize up to 16 kilograms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted into the atmosphere;
- Use of grass suppression techniques by mowing, thus facilitating soil conservation, and inhibiting erosion;
- A balanced fertilization process by monitoring of soil analysis and soil, leaf and fruit solution;
- Using the waste of raw materials (stone of açaí) to feed the boiler, so as to generate heat, resulting in the reduction of the use of LPG and electricity;
- Use of recyclable and lighter packaging;
- Preservation of fruit trees protected by law, such as the Brazil Nut (Castanha do Pará) tree.
and ensuring the