Valuing harmony with the local people, we constantly invest in the community’s wellbeing. Check out the main ways we do this:
- Education: MEC (Ministry of Education and Culture) standard school construction for 120 students;
- Mobility: reconstruction and maintenance of roads and bridges to the local community;
- Sustainability: Annual production of 20 to 30 thousand fingerlings to repopulate rivers, and cultivation of community fruits;
- Health: support and sponsorship of Project Social Missions, which takes medical and social assistance to the local community;
- Leisure: construction of headquarters for cultural events and festivities within the community, afforestation and improvements in local squares, as well as toys delivered on the days of Easter and Christmas to more than 1,000 children in the project areas.